• 2F GV SHDSL 2 wires with G.703/704 and V.35/V.36 interfaces
• 4F GV SHDSL 4 wires with G.703/704 and V.35/V.36 interfaces
• 2F GVE SHDSL 2 wires with G.703/704,V.35/V.36 and Ethernet 10/100 interfaces
• 4F GVE** SHDSL 4 wires with G.703/704,V.35/V.36 and Ethernet 10/100 interfaces
• 2F GGV SHDSL with 2 G.703/704 and V.35/V.36 interfaces
• 4F GGV** SHDSL 4 wires with 2 G.703/704 and V.35/V.36 interfaces
Available optional items:
T - Interface converter
W - Wetting Current
D - Dying Gasp
The 4 wires versions may work under backup mode, in which data is transmitted over one line and the other starts operating just in case of failure in the main one.
** When operating in 2 wires mode, these devices provide the benefit of working as two independent modems per card.
Mode of Operation:
2 wire point-to-point synchronous full duplex
2 wire/ 4-wire point-to-point synchronous full duplex
Data communication leased line type B in compliance with TELEBRÁS standard 225-540-713
TC-PAM 16 (Trellis Coded Pulse Amplitude Modulation)
TC-PAM 32 (Trellis Coded Pulse Amplitude Modulation)
• Local Analog Loopback
• Local Digital Loopback
• Remote Digital Loopback
Configuration and Management:
Modem configuration is made through straps and DIP switches, either via local console (ANSI/ VT100 8N1) or via TELEBRAS management (225.540.781), except for the physical configuration of the Digital Interface, made exclusively through straps.
Equipment configuration and monitoring can be carried out simultaneously through console and remote management without interrupting any of them.
Output impedance: 135 ohms
• From 64 Kbps to 2048 Kbps in 64 Kbps steps on G.703 at 2 Mbps
• From 64 Kbps to 5696 Kbps (2 wires) or 11392 Kbps (4 wires) at 64 Kbps steps on V.35/ V.36 or Ethernet
The same limits apply for any combination of interfaces at simultaneous operation.
For basic speeds over 0.40mm (10 AWG) noiseless metallic pairs, for error rate less than 10-7.
These values were obtained through DSL400BR line simulator.
Environmental Operation Conditions:
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 65°C
Relative humidity: max. 95% (non-condensing)
• NBR 13414: Circuit for interconnection between data terminal equipment (DTE) and data communications equipment (DCE)
• NBR 13415: Unbalanced interconnection circuit for data signaling rates speeds of up to 100 Kbps
• NBR 13416: Balanced interconnection circuit for data signaling rate speeds of up to 10 Mbps
• ITU-T G.703: Physical/electrical characteristics of hierarchical digital interfaces
• ITU-T G.704: Synchronous frame structures used at 1544 Kbps, 6312 Kbps, 2048 Kbps, 8448 Kbps and 44736 Kbps hierarchical levels
• ITU-T G.823: The control of jitter and wander within digital networks which are based on the 2048 Kbps hierarchy
• ITU-T G.991.2: Single-pair high-speed digital subscriber line (SHDSL) transceivers
• ITU-T G.994.1: Handshake procedures for Digital Subscriber Lines (DSL) transceivers
Annex to Resolução nº 442 - rules the certification of telecom equipment regarding aspects of electromagnetic compatibility
Annex to Resolução nº 238 - rules the certification of telecom equipment regarding aspects of electrical safety
• 225-540-780: “General specifications for compatibility of printed circuit boards, power supply, control card and subrack for manageable standard modems”
• 225-540-781: “General specifications on structure of a management network for standard modems”
• 240-600-703: Environmental conditions applicable to telecommunication equipment and auxiliary equipment
• 225-540-730: General specifications regarding circuits for interconnection between data terminal equipment (DTE) and data communications equipment (DCE)
Consumption varies according to many factors as, for instance: number of active interfaces, operation at 2 or 4 wires, line rate and distance and functionalities available in the model.
Below are the available models and respective power consumption:
• GV Interface – 2 wires: 3,5W
• GV/TWD Interface - 4 wires: 7,4W
• V.35 ISO2110 AMD.1 or TELEBRAS 225.540.736 standard
• V.36 ISO2110 Amd.1 or TELEBRAS 225.540-736 standard
• G.703 2048 Kbps with CRC-4 error LED indicator (75ohms and 120 ohms, selectable through strap)
• Ethernet 10/100 Mbps half/full duplex, auto sense, auto MDI/MDI-X
IEEE 802.3: Telecommunications and information exchange between systems - Local and metropolitan area networks - Specific requirements Part 3: Carrier Sense Multiple Access with Collision Detection (CSMA/CD) Access Method and Physical Layer Specifications.
Dimensions W x H x D (mm): 177 x 16.8 x 316.5
Weight: 250 grams